- Pins are handmade and therefore flaws are inevitable.
- A Grade pins (standard grade) are pins that I have deemed to be the best of the batch. These pins may have 1-3 minor flaws. Flaws may include (but are not limited to) slight scratches, small/faint marks, and/or slight screenprint issues, etc.
- B Grade pins may have 3-5 prominent flaws. Flaws may include (but are not limited to) slight underfill, verfill/epoxy, deep scratches/marks, etc.
- Seconds pins have severe flaws in ways that may impede the overall design. Flaws may include (but are not limited to) a combination of the flaws listed above.
- Please email me the order numbers for the orders you would like to combine. I will manually refund the excess shipping.
- For international orders, please email me to hold an order. I will hold an international order for one month. Excess shipping fees are refunded when I ship the order.
- Please note that I am not responsible for any custom fees, import fees, or taxes associated with international orders.
- I do NOT offer refunds, returns, or exchanges. All sales are final.
- Please make sure to read through my grading guide and all other pin details before making a purchase. If you have an extenuating circumstance, email me and we can work something out. However, situations such as buyer's remorse or poor planning do not qualify for a refund.
- If your package is returned to me for any reasons such as from failing to pay for customs or inputting an invalid address at checkout, you will be given the options to either receive a refund for the order MINUS the shipping OR re-pay an invoice for the shipping again for me to re-send out the package. Package Insurance is highly recommended.
- By adding a purchase of the insurance listing to your order, any lost mail, up to $100, will be compensated.
- If you choose not to purchase the extra insurance then I will not be liable for any lost or damaged packages once shipped.
- Within the same day, you CAN go back and purchase the insurance separately. It will be applied to the one package of pins that will be sent out.
- Do not resell a pin within 14 days of purchasing it; this helps ensure that those who actually want the pin are able to get it.